The progressive finishing techniques by STONE ISLAND make this gentle down gilet an autumnal should-have: Ripstop fabric in a garment dyed look with micro down lining make up an ultra lightweight basic – stretchy inserts under the arms be certain that little bit of additional consolation.
– Ripstop fabric fabricated from microfibre
– Ultra-lightweight fabric
– Water repellent resin coating
– Lining product of micro down
– Garment dyed
– Slim Match
– Two-way zip
– Padded standing collar
– Vertical zip pockets
– Stretchy inserts under the arms
– Compass badge on the hem
– Materials: 100% polyamide
– Lining: 100% polyamide
– Lining: 100% duck down
– Particulars: Coating: Resin coating / Contains non textile components of animal origin.
– Match: slim fit
– Back size: Dimension M: Sixty three cm
– Again width: Measurement M: Forty one.5 cm
– Shoulder width: Dimension M: 12.5 cm
– Chest measurement: Dimension M: 104 cm
Measure the closed garment in the midst of the again from the nape seam, or the bottom seam of the neckband, straight right down to the hem.
B = Chest measurement
Measure from the top of the chest line, slightly beneath the sleeve seam, straight from the left to the best aspect and then double the measurement.
C = Shoulder width
The straightly measured distance from the nape seam to the sleeve seam.
D = Back width
Measure straight from the left aspect to the appropriate aspect within the again, roughly on half of the sleeve top.
– 30°C gentle wash cycle
– Do not dry clean
– Drying in a tumble dryer is possible – mild drying