Your Quick And easy Guide
Hair Extensions is option to get longer and fuller hair. Hair extensions could be done with either human hair or synthetic hair.
Small strands of the human or synthetic hair are attached to your natural hair, creating a thick natural long flowing hair style.. There are many alternative methods to attach the hair to your existing hair. Hair extensions have been around forever, but recently there has been technological advancement in the industry and modern day hair extensions are becoming readily available and even affordable. Some women are even opting for a few hair extensions to add immediate highlights to their hair style. salon pro 30 sec The fast and easy installation methods allow for the highlights with none chemical processing, which will be very damaging to your hair. Hair extensions can help you dramatically change your look. Hair extensions are very popular for events equivalent to weddings, prom and other special occasions. As far as looking artificial–that’s not how you’ll describe hair extensions today. Lots of the trendy methods for attaching hair extensions are very natural looking and appear to have grown out of your head.
Hair extensions are becoming more and more popular every day. Some are very expensive hair extensions and then there are some inexpensive hair extensions. Human hair extensions are available several different qualities and are also imported from several different origins. Hair Extensions Salon offers over 31 different hair extension types. It’s their goal to offer the perfect selection and service within the industry. Other popular uses are for hair thinning and even hair loss situations. There are some methods of hair extensions that may actually help improve the condition of your natural hair because it grows out. There are a lot of different types of Hair Extensions on the market, but for the sake of simplicity we are going to concentrate on two main kinds of application methods: Individual Strands and Wefts. Many products are available in braiding and wefted hair for all types of hair extension applications. Along with hair extension styles, we carry an extensive line of selected human hair wigs, synthetic wigs and hairpieces in a wide number of colors in all hair textures.
Quick And straightforward Guide of Hair Extension
1. Clients claim their natural hair is in better shape after removal of the nice Lengths technique.
2. After your Hair Extension Process Day, don’t shampoo for 2 days.
3. Brush with Maison Pearson Brush (bristle brush) Daily and a large Tooth Comb.
4. Brush ends to crown, using caution closest to the hair extension bonds.
5. Hold hair extension bonds as you brush or comb through.
6. Do not use any comb from the scalp down.
7. Tie hair back or in a loose braid at bedtime to prevents extension from tangling.
8. Unravel braids with fingers. Brush end to crown, using caution closest to the bonds.
9. Avoid washing hair face down.
10. Absorb water with a Towel Wrap, never dry with a scrubbing action.
11. Bonds shouldn’t stay wet for long periods ie never sleep with wet braided hair.
12. Never use any product with sulfur in it (dandruff shampoos).
13. After swimming in chlorinated pool, hot springs or mineral bath (sulfur added) wash hair with Bodywealth Papaya Shampoo for a natural clarifying wash, followed by Bodywealth Balance Conditioner with a quarter size drop of Bodywealth Intense Nourishing Moist Conditioner.
14. Avoid silicon based, oil, bleach or tint directly onto the bond.
15. Use blow dryer on medium setting, never apply hot curling iron directly to bond.
16. Use Bodywealth shampoos and Balance Conditioner. Use Nxt Anti-Tap water, Bodywealth Protector, and Bodywealth Vitahair daily. Brush daily Brush only with bristle brush.
salon pro 30 sec